About the OBF
The Open Bioinformatics Foundation is a non-profit, volunteer-run group that promotes open source software development and Open Science within the biological research community.
It runs the annual Bioinformatics Open Source Conference (BOSC).
- Call for applications for OBF Event Fellowship, Round 1 of 2021
- Seeking community volunteers: nomination open for OBF board election 2021
- Google Summer of Code 2021 – we need your project ideas!
- Would you like to make a difference in grassroots open bioinformatics?
- BOSC 2021 will be part of ISMB/ECCB 2021 (online)
OBF Event Awards
The OBF Event Fellowship program aims to increase diverse participation at events promoting open source bioinformatics software development and open science in the biological research community.
- What are the selection criteria?
- What does the fellowship cover?
- What do you require of applicants?
- Who will review the applicants?