About the OBF
The Open Bioinformatics Foundation is a non-profit, volunteer-run group that promotes open source software development and Open Science within the biological research community.
It runs the annual Bioinformatics Open Source Conference (BOSC).
- H3ABionet’s Introduction to Bioinformatics Training (IBT) 2020: a report of the first iteration hosted in Cameroon
- Biopython 1.78 released
- Planning an online vs. an in-person conference: which is harder?
- Smart computational imaging: a report from CLEO 2020
- Call for applications for OBF Event Fellowship, Round 2 of 2020
The OBF Travel Fellowship program aims to increase diverse participation at events promoting open source bioinformatics software development and open science in the biological research community.
- What are the selection criteria?
- What does the fellowship cover?
- What do you require of applicants?
- Who will review the applicants?