About the OBF
The Open Bioinformatics Foundation (OBF) is a non-profit, volunteer-run group that promotes open source software development and Open Science within the biological research community. OBF runs the annual Bioinformatics Open Source Conference (BOSC), which in 2021 will take place online July 29-30 as part of ISMB/ECCB 2021.
- Working on a CWL-Toil project with the Open Bioinformatics Foundation
- Working on a data science project with the Open Bioinformatics Foundation, WellcomeML – Part one
- Eight incredible GSoC students for the OBF this year ☀️
- Birds of a Feather at BOSC 2021 (deadline June 25)
- BOSC-OBF 2021 Event Support Fund
OBF Event Awards
The OBF Event Fellowship program aims to increase diverse participation at events promoting open source bioinformatics software development and open science in the biological research community.
- What are the selection criteria?
- What does the fellowship cover?
- What do you require of applicants?
- Who will review the applicants?