About the OBF
The Open Bioinformatics Foundation (OBF) is a non-profit, volunteer-run group that promotes open source software development and Open Science within the biological research community. OBF runs the annual Bioinformatics Open Source Conference (BOSC), which in 2021 will take place online July 29-30 as part of ISMB/ECCB 2021.
- OBF Public Board Meeting, 2021-09-21
- ISCBacademy webinar: Open Sourcing Ourselves – Together (Mad Price Ball)
- Ariel Mundo Ortiz: My participation at BOSC 2021 sponsored by the BOSC-OBF Event Support
- David Twesigomwe: My BOSC 2021 Experience
- Gemma Turon: Highlights of my participation at the BOSC-2021 conference thanks to an OBF Event Fellowship
OBF Event Awards
The OBF Event Fellowship program aims to increase diverse participation at events promoting open source bioinformatics software development and open science in the biological research community.
- What are the selection criteria?
- What does the fellowship cover?
- What do you require of applicants?
- Who will review the applicants?