Nominate a keynote speaker for BOSC 2023!
BOSC usually includes two or three keynotes. We want these invited speakers to be prominent individuals or emerging leaders who are accomplished in their fields, and whose work is likely to be informative and of interest to the bioinformatics open source community. Please see our invited speaker rubric for more information about our keynote speaker selection process and criteria.
We would like to assemble a diverse list of potential BOSC 2023 keynote speakers. We invite the community to nominate keynote speakers using this form by February 9.
We seek candidates who:
- Work on topics relevant to the bioinformatics research community
- Can contextualize their work with the open source bioinformatics community
- Have gained acclaim in their field
- Can inspire the BOSC community with new ideas and/or challenge them to think deeply about new topics
- Offer diversity in terms of gender, ethnicity, or geographical location
Please submit your keynote speaker nominations by 2023-02-09!