About the OBF
The Open Bioinformatics Foundation is a non-profit, volunteer-run group for Open Source software development and Open Science within the biological research community.
Latest News test
- Working on a CWL-Toil project with the Open Bioinformatics Foundation
- Working on a data science project with the Open Bioinformatics Foundation, WellcomeML – Part one
- Eight incredible GSoC students for the OBF this year ☀️
- Birds of a Feather at BOSC 2021 (deadline June 25)
- BOSC-OBF 2021 Event Support Fund
The OBF Travel Fellowship program aims at increasing diverse participation at events promoting open source bioinformatics software development and open science in the biological research community.