About the OBF
The Open Bioinformatics Foundation is a non-profit, volunteer-run group for Open Source software development and Open Science within the biological research community.
Latest News test
- Call for applications for OBF Event Fellowship, Round 1 of 2021
- Seeking community volunteers: nomination open for OBF board election 2021
- Google Summer of Code 2021 – we need your project ideas!
- Would you like to make a difference in grassroots open bioinformatics?
- BOSC 2021 will be part of ISMB/ECCB 2021 (online)
The OBF Travel Fellowship program aims at increasing diverse participation at events promoting open source bioinformatics software development and open science in the biological research community.