About the OBF
The Open Bioinformatics Foundation is a non-profit, volunteer-run group for Open Source software development and Open Science within the biological research community.
Latest News test
- Winfred Gatua: Hybrid Carpentries workshop supported by OBF Event Fellowship
- OBF mailing lists migrating to paid hosting, likely Mailchimp
- Ruth Nanjala: My experience attending and participating at the ICHG 2023 conference hosted in the Mother City
- Hannah Wei webinar video now available
- BOSC Early Poster Acceptance
The OBF Travel Fellowship program aims at increasing diverse participation at events promoting open source bioinformatics software development and open science in the biological research community.