|Please visit our ***NEW*** OBF/BOSC website: https://www.open-bio.org/|
This page is being used for planning purposes. For official information, please see the BOSC 2010 Main Page.
NOTE: Dates in BOLD are determined by ISMB. Dates in italics are "penciled" in for planning purposes.
- December 1, 2009: BOSC Special Interest Group Letter of Intent submitted to the ISMB SIG committee.
- December 18, 2009: SIG Acceptance Notification. SIG has been accepted by ISMB as of 12/19/09
- January 18, 2010: Instance of OCS set up and tested
- February 26, 2010: Information supplied to ISMB for posting on ISMB web site
- March 9, 2010: ISMB and BOSC registration opens
- March 12, 2010: SIG Preliminary Program Due
- April 15, 2010: Abstract deadline
- April 15-30, 2010: Review period
- April 23, 2010: SIG Program (preliminary) Available on Web
- April 30-May 4: Resolution of conflicting reviews, decisions made
- May 5, 2010: Notification of accepted abstracts
- May 21, 2010: SIG Complete Program on Web
- May 28, 2010: Early Registration Discount Cut-off Date
- June 9, 2010: Handout Materials Due
- July 7-8, 2010: Codefest 2010
- July 9-10, 2010: BOSC 2010!
- August 15, 2010: Manscript deadline for BOSC Proceedings in BMC Bioinformatics
Suggestions for Dinner Locations for the Friday, July 9 Board Meeting
These suggestions came from Brad Chapman:
- Legal Sea Foods
- Standard Boston seafood
- Ste 103, 800 Boylston Street, Boston, MA 02199-8046
- American food; a nice Boston only place
- Irish Pub Food
- Pizza Pie-er
- Food court in Prudential center